With a new year comes the return of the horse that got away. With a new year comes the return of the horse that got away. And the winner of this year’s horse race has been decided as the long-reigning world champion Jockey, Peter Muhic, is up against the newcomer, St. Jovian by a point! Peter’s been in St. Jovian long enough to think he knows the horse but the other winner, Alizé, will learn just how much of a horse Jovian is by the end of the day.
You can find out who will be playing who by clicking here.
1.0% chance of winning
Muhic: Peter Mihic
Alizé: Jockey Alizé-Jeanne de Lassau
Peter Mihic (0pts) 1 1 1 0
RACE DAY 1 – SUN
When & Where
Race Day 2 starts at 9:00 AM Pacific
Place Name 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 8:00 AM Pacific / 9:00 AM Eastern Eastern Time 10:00 AM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern Eastern Time 12:00 PM Pacific / 10:00 PM Eastern Eastern Time 20:00 PM Pacific / 11:00 PM Eastern Eastern Time
Race Day 3 starts at 1:30 PM Pacific / 2:30 PM Eastern Eastern Time.
The course for the 2nd Annual St. Jovian Classic Horse Race consists of flat dirt course with 7 turns.
1. Turn 1: This is a good start on the road course.
2. Turn 2: In the middle of the dirt road you will get to a fork and follow it to the left. There will be a barn ahead of you.
3. Turn 3: Follow this road down the road course, there is a fork and follow it along a small dirt path in the middle of the road.
4. Turn 4: At the last road junction and continue straight ahead for another right turn. This road is a long one and is quite fast. Follow this road down and the horse track is at the end of the road at the fork.
5. Turn 5: Follow this dirt road down and the track is on the left on the long side of the track.
los alamitos horse racing deaths aaepa, newcastle horse racing results today, tvg horse racing results race tracks, horse racing movies on youtube, horse racing nation breeders cup sprint winners