It is the golden color of a saffron flower which has a natural oil that is known as saffronine. It is used as a hair oil and on skin because it is so rich in vitamins.
How to make saffron oil:
1. Cut the saffron flower into 1 to 2 inches pieces.
2. Wash them and then rinse them well
3. Heat to simmer.
1. Take some saffron flowers and dry.
2. Soak a few in some soy sauce using some water.
3. Spread the saffron flowers in the dipping sauce.
Dipping sauce can be substituted in this dish if the amount of saffron is too much.
Salt/Peptides or Carrots
1. In a big pot (1:4 cooking), get the beans and salt to boiling.
2. Add the bean and stir.
3. Now add the salt with the carrots. Stir well. Add salt to taste.
4. Now keep adding the spices and keep stirring for 25 minutes while you get the desired taste.
Taste the dish and add salt as necessary to suit your tastes.
Taste the dish and salt as necessary to suit your tastes.
To make fresh ceviche:
1. Add tomatoes and salt to boiling pot.
2. Then add the oil in the pot.
3. When the oil is ready, pour it into dish with oil.
4. Mix well the spice mixture and add 1 tsp oil at a time.
Ceviche can also be made with chicken or fish, as this dish is perfect for a hot day.
1. Boil chicken in the hot water for 20 minutes until a cooked chicken is ready.
1. Cook fish with 1 tsp oil or with 2 tsp oil in the oven.
1 to 2 medium sized pears (or cut into rounds if you wish)
4 dried lemons
4 dried limes
2 tsp salt
Freshly ground pepper
5 to 6 red cardo as the color of the ceviche is like when you