1. Use a strong card.
2. The roulette machine will tell you “the dealer wants you to take two of two”.
3. As soon as you’ve taken the first and second bet you’ll be the winner.
4. After that, the roulette machine will turn you into someone who has been dealt the same hand as you are.
5. You’ll never know if the machine was doing more than it should have been because you won so much money.
6. But it may do what it’s suppose to do. If it says so, then it’s the roulette machine.
7. If you’ve played with the roulette machine, you already know how it works. You can win with a quick analysis.
8. There are two types of roulette machines: ones that only deal in blackjack, blackjack and craps, and ones that deal in casino games. One or the other doesn’t matter. You’ll just walk into the other one.
The European Union has rejected Germany’s proposal for an EU-US trade deal worth at least €50bn (£42bn), as fears grow over Britain’s position in talks on a free trade deal.
The EU said it still supported a bilateral deal with the US, but said it was ready to talk about a comprehensive trade agreement with the US.
The EU is planning to announce this week that new talks will begin to strike a free trade agreement with the US, with final details to be agreed and approved later this year.
But a senior German EU official said on Tuesday morning that Germany had rejected a draft deal offered by the EU last week but could not proceed with it.
“We still offer a package of trade rules and the framework of a comprehensive agreement – but they were rejected in the original proposal,” said the official, citing German opposition to the free trade deal that Britain is due to join in November 2017, called the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). “[But] we are now open to any future proposals” on a new agreement “with the US.”
The EU had sought to strike a deal worth about €50bn over five years or more with the US. But it has not secured a final deal, and the British government has not said how it would fund these commitments.
The UK government has proposed providing the EU with financial aid to compensate the bloc at an estimated cost of about €10bn a
hit and run roulette strategy, how to win playing roulette, most common roulette patterns, best short term roulette strategy, roulette strategy that works